In this post,we are going to see how to unlock memory card password with 3 different methods.Every Smartphone has huge memory these days.some of it comes with internal and other comes with external.Here we will be revealing several methods to memory card password unlocked/recover memory card password.you can also read my post on how to remove write protection error from memory card and you can also try how to remove shortcut virus from computer.
1.Insert card in any E series or N series Nokia mobile
2. Format it
3. it will not ask you for password
This trick to remove memory card password works well with nokia E series phones but you can try this on other phones at your own risk.
How To Unlock Micro Sd Memory Card Password
For Symbian Mobiles:
1. Download any file Explorer for your device to scan all file on your mobile
2. Start Explorer app & press zero(0).This will allow you to see system files
3. the look for MmcStore file,which should be located in /sys/data/mmcstore
4. once you located above path then open it with any normal editor
5. Now look in the third column,for the code like !TMSD02G
6. then delete it.and you are reset you memory card password.
How To recover Memory Card Password Using Software
1.Remove the memory from you android device
2. insert into any memory card and connect to pc or Laptop
3. once done and right click on device disk
4. then choose format from menu option.(for windows only)
5. Once done,you will see your memory card password has been removed/unlock
Hope,this article will help you in restoring/remove memory card password.If you faced any issue with above procedure do let me know in below comments.you can also share this post among your friend for spreading more help.
if any of the above method didn’t work for you in any case please seek expert help near your place because if these four method didn’t solve you issue that means something different really happened with you memory try all things might lose all your data on memory card or card will damage in these both cases their are very high chances that you might lose all your data on card permanently.Intension of this article is not provide expert advice but to solve minor issues on your memory.As always we can leave your feedback in comment section we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Mahesh Charjan is tech enthusiast from Pune. He loves blogging about the technology & gadgets.
He has been into blogging from past 4 yrs & really enjoys blogging. Besides this is also run a digital marketing company in Pune. Where he helps small business through digital marketing services and help them transform their businesses.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.