Samsung devices are the most common and trustworthy smartphones used across the globe. Along with that, if you own any smartphone, it is quite obvious that you would click all the pictures you want. But most of the times, you might quite accidentally lose your personal data, which might even include your favorite photos, media or your personal videos. Most of the times, there hardly are any ways left to recover your personal data.
If something like this has also happened to you, then there is no need for you to worry, as there is a totally reliable method for you. We would be sharing the proper methods which would actually help you to recover lost/deleted photos from Samsung devices.
We would be using dr.fone in this case to bring back all the deleted or lost photos in your Samsung devices.
How to recover lost photos from Samsung devices using dr. fone Recovery:
Step 1: Get connected and check your lost data
- First of all, you have to download dr. fone on your Windows PC or any OS which you use.
- Now, connect your Samsung device to your PC via a USB cable and launch dr. fone.
- Now, you would have to enable USB debugging in your Samsung, which you can easily do by going in the Settings of your Samsung device and enabling it in Developer options.
- To enable developer options, you have to go into the ‘About Phone’ Section and tap on the Build number 7-8 times and you would be provided with developer options.
- Now, select the option “Recover” on your PC with your Samsung device connected.
- Now, you will see the following screen on your PC.
Step 2: Select the file types to scan
After you have analyzed all the data and after dr. fone completely analyzes your device, it provides you with all the data which is available to recover. You can easily choose the data which you have to recover, including all the photos and everything which you might have lost earlier from your Samsung device.
Just select the files you want to recover and after that, click on “Next” to start the process of recovering the data in your devices.
After that, your device would be further analyzed for more data which you can recover also. Be patient till the process stops.
Step 3: Preview and Recover all the lost data on your Samsung devices
Now after all the scans have been completed, go ahead and preview the files which you have to recover. You can recover them either one by one, or whole at a time. Wait patiently till the whole data is recovered and that’s it.
So, this was the full process which would help you to recover lost photos from Samsung devices. Go ahead and try this method out if you have lost your data previously. Also, you have to download dr. fone before going on with this process of recovering your lost data.