The first concern for any online marketer is a good e-mail marketing service. Well, with the rising competition in the market, good is not good enough anymore; you need the best. To make your job a little easy, we have reviewed one of the leading email marketing programs in the market, GetResponse. We reviewed the software on basis of its features, price and customer support.
Before we start the review, here’s a short introduction for GetResponse.
GetResponse claims to be the easiest e-mail marketing software available in the market today. The company operates globally and employs over 300 professionals. The software has been offering all around email marketing services for over 15 years now.
Now that you know about GetResponse, let’s start the review!
GetResponse offers some pretty impressive features that made us fall in love with the software. Here are the features for you.
- List Building: The list building feature lets you create awesome looking squeeze pages and web forms. You can add all your contacts to the mailing list with just one click. Building the squeeze pages and web forms are just cake walk with the pre-designed templates offered by the software.
- Auto Responder: GetResponse features the advanced 2.0 Auto Responder that can literally make your campaign go on auto pilot. You can schedule automated e-mails on basis of days and time to your customers. Also Auto Responder keeps track on the e-mail sent to the customers and send automated reminder mails for the unopened ones. We found this feature extremely helpful for small to medium businesses when you may not be able to hire enough man power to look after the campaign.
- E-mail creator: The email creator is super easy to use and numerous professionally designed templates that you can use. The simple drag and drop editing interface is a breeze to use. You can change almost every aspect such as pictures, text, background colours etc using the editing tools. In case you are a developer and want to create your own unique templates using HTML coding, you can do that too.
- Landing Page: While Landing Page makers are stand alone software programs, designed to design and develop attractive landing pages, GetResponse offers this one with their email marketing service. The GetResponse Landing Page maker is completely at per with any other leading landing page creators in the market today. The feature offers pre-designed templates, built-in forms and a set of optimisation options to make your landing pages look awesome.
- Webinars: The GetResponse Webinar service is again a standalone service that GetResponse offers for no extra cost. The webinar feature is apt for capturing new leads as well as fostering the relationship with existing customers. You can easily integrate this feature with e-mail marketing to send out webinar invitation.
- Email intelligence: The outcome of any marketing campaign depends on how effectively you can analyse the results. GetResponse email intelligence tracks, gauges and analyses the effectiveness of your email communications on every possible verticals. As a result you get the complete details of customer behaviour and can plan your campaigns accordingly.
- Responsive design: Be it the marketing emails, landing pages or web forms; all GetResponse templates feature responsive design, which lets the pages adjust themselves according to the viewing platform. So, no matter whether your customer is using a tablet, a laptop or a smart phone; he/she will always get the ultimate viewing experience.
- A/B Testing: The A/B Testing feature of GetResponse allows you to test the response of two or more designs to gauge effectiveness. This way you can find out the best performing landing pages, emails or web forms and use them to generate more revenue.
As feature goes, we found GetResponse to be the most feature rich email marketing software ever. Apart all the email features, GetResponse offers services such as Landing Page creator, Webinar and List Builders which you’ll have to purchase separately as standalone services with any other email marketing software. All the features are pretty easy to use too.
Below are the pricing plans for GetResponse:
As you can see the Basic plan starts from only $15 a month with is pretty affordable for even small business. Here you must also consider the additional services such as Landing Page creator, Webinar etc that you are getting with no extra cost at all.
The software also offers a 1 month free trail package that you can use to understand the services better.
GetResponse have a pretty good customer support team that offers help through telephone, email and live chat. The company also offers comprehensive tutorial videos and manuals for their users.
After using the GetResponse trail pack for few days, we found it to be true to its claim: The easiest email marketing ever! The features are amazing and the price is quite unbeatable. The software also offers seamless operation as you get all the features and services you need in one platform.
We would definitely recommend GetResponse to you. Get the trail pack now to experience the features and services first hand